Monday, June 14, 2010

my neighbor totoro animated gifs

My Neighboro Totoro, is not only my favorite movie, it is also one of the greatest movies of all time. So here are some Totoro-related animated gifs. If you haven't seen this movie, PLEASE SEE IT. Unless for some reason you don't like giant trees, buses that are cats (and cats that are buses), gorgeousness, wonder, magic, and nature. (Look, I don't like children. This movie is about children. There are forest spirits only children can see. And it is my favorite movie. Okay? So even if you don't like catbuses and giant trees, which, what the fuck is wrong with you, you should still like this movie.) Just look at those totoros blinking at you! Look at Totoro with his little umbrella! 



The first is via monster munch, the others via the lovegifs tumblr.

(update on 7/25/10: I've made another post of My Neighbor Totoro animated gifs. Keep checking the animated gifs tag for more!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails