Wednesday, June 2, 2010

about a billion tastes and tunes



This blog is about inspiration and goals: inspiration to accomplish goals; lists of goals; goals of cooking more, eating well, making art, designing things, and generally living well; inspiration to cook, eat well, make art, design things, and live well. It is also about art, design, vegan cooking, baking, and recipes, veganism, feminism, crafts, handmade goods, fashion, interior design, and literature.

I recently graduated from Bard College in Annandale-on-Hudson, NY, with a degree in studio arts. Annandale-on-Hudson is known for being the location of "the pump," as in, "the pump don't work cuz the vandals took the handle."

For my art, check out my personal website, naomibardoff.com, and my art blog, naomese. (In a way, A Billion Tastes & Tunes is about everything that isn't the art I'm making and showing on my art blog.) For more inspiring images and ideas, check out my tumblr curiosities  clockwork. Everything is also all mixed together on my flickr.

The phrase "a billion tastes and tunes" is from the Neutral Milk Hotel song, "Naomi," one of the few popular songs featuring a character with my name (at least, one that is not about a young unwed mother who is later murdered by her child's father).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails