Sunday, June 20, 2010

father's day giant muffin-sized vegan peanut butter cups

Father's day giant muffin-sized vegan peanut butter cups! Wooh, that's a lot of adjectives. Basically: trying to shop for my father is a losing battle; it's 105F outside as I type this; my father LOVES Reese's peanut butter cups. So I doubled the have cake, will travel peanut butter cup recipe, added a tablespoon of coconut oil to the chocolate mixture and one to the peanut butter mixture (to encourage these guys to stay solid long enough to eat them! recall: it is so hot here I have to keep my coconut oil, which is supposed to stay solid at room temperature, in the fridge. The fridge. Okay?) and made these MUFFIN-SIZED peanut butter cups that live in the fridge or freezer until you're ready to open wide and devour them. Happy father's day, Dad!

1 comment:

  1. muffin-sized? you are my hero. sure you are your dad's too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails