Monday, November 22, 2010

white rooms


In many of my other posts about interiors, I've been mentioning the sparse, white rooms I love. This post is a collection of some of my favorites of these unattainably (for me, anyway) clean, white, and empty rooms.

Picture above via sfgirlbybay. I like how all the disparate things work together in this room, from the amazing chandelier, to the books in the fireplace, to the almost-invisible TV screen, to the slightly mismatched white armchairs.


Cozy architecture, lovely sunlight, and low furniture via seenandsaid.


Pretty white floorboards and white background with bright, joyful prints via lolita blog.


Warm porcelains and etched mirrors via lost dot net (a whole post of more white rooms).


Awesome white backdrop with amazing bell jar and bird's nest lamp via design*sponge.

For more, see my tag for this on my tumblr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails