skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, April 18, 2011
Jacqueline Rush Lee book sculptures
Beautiful book sculptures and altered books by
Jacqueline Rush Lee
. Discovered
via Sweet Station
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A BILLION TASTES AND TUNES
subscribe
about me
my art blog
blog home
my website
my tumblr
my flickr
Labels
Hayao Miyazaki
(6)
My Neighbor Totoro
(3)
anatomy
(3)
animated gifs
(6)
art
(64)
book art
(7)
books
(16)
bread
(5)
breakfast
(6)
cardamom
(2)
cookies
(6)
cooking
(2)
deborah madison
(6)
design
(9)
dessert
(7)
dresses
(3)
fashion
(5)
food processor
(2)
herbs
(9)
illustration
(33)
images
(7)
inspiration
(72)
interior
(7)
links
(18)
meals
(12)
noodles
(5)
nuts
(4)
outings
(1)
pasta
(6)
peanut butter
(2)
photography
(9)
print and pattern
(5)
recipes
(36)
salad
(8)
self-contained book worlds
(6)
shopping
(5)
side dishes
(3)
snacks
(6)
sweets
(4)
they draw and cook
(3)
things on white backgrounds
(17)
vegan
(37)
web work
(6)
Blog Archive
▼
2011
(62)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
▼
April
(6)
A Bird Seller
Jacqueline Rush Lee book sculptures
Carl Larsson
expressive watercolor animals by Brian Wildesmith,...
Alex Stoddard
book art, part 2
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2010
(91)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
►
July
(14)
►
June
(39)
Popular Posts
Gnomes by Rien Poortvliet and Wil Huygen
Gnomes by Wil Huygen, illustrated by Rien Poortvliet, has been one of my favorite books for a long time. I love the style of watercolor, th...
the Codex Seraphinianus (post 1 of 2)
One day a few summers ago — when she and I were still spending summers at our parent's house — my sister called me into the dining ...
Marimekko
Who doesn't love the bold and beautiful prints of Marimekko Fabrics ? A wonderful way to start a Friday. Here's hoping it will be a...
John Pusateri
I can't believe I haven't posted the work of John Pusateri before! He makes beautiful images of dead birds (lithographs, drawing...
vegan thin mints!
Finally, here are the vegan thin mints I've been promising! In this recipe, I only put glaze on one side of the cookie. It's a yumm...
creamy vegan pesto, with white beans and braised garlic
Like I promised , here's my pesto recipe! It's almost the same pesto as in my post about white bean pesto and heirloom tomato salad...
Ernst Haeckel, part 2 of 2
More of the wonderful work of Ernst Haeckel. Check out part 1 for more!
My Neighbor Totoro Animated gifs, part three
Yes, I know just what all of you have been thinking: it's been so long since Naomi did a My Neighbor Totoro or other Miyazaki-related a...
Erika Somogyi
I'm so in love with the colors and images and silhouettes and light in the watercolor and gouache work of Erika Somogyi . Apocalyptic, ...
vegan cream of mushroom soup
My roommate and I keep getting entranced by the mushrooms at Berkeley Bowl. Seriously, every week, we go there to get our produce, checking...
No comments:
Post a Comment