Friday, September 17, 2010

the society inc


I love interior design photos -- my tumblr "interior" tag is so overflowing, tumblr won't even show you all of the posts -- but the photos I like don't always have to do with the interior decor and furniture I own, like, and am likely to ever own. 

The Society Inc. is brimming with the rare interior photos that include everything I like in a photo, in a room, in an image, in color, in patterning, in clutter. (It was even a big inspiration for my butterfly boxes-- because I'm not as big a fan of actual dead critters.) 











Photos are from the Society Inc website and Sibella Court's Design*Sponge sneak peek. Also, as many images as are here, there are even more on my society inc tumblr tag

1 comment:

  1. Love Sibella Court! We sent you some link love on our blog post today...
    http://birchandbird.com/the-science-lab-from-geek-to-chic

    Have a great weekend :)
    Lily + Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails