skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Balint Zsako
More art with things floating on white backgrounds! Today it's the brilliant and bizarre
drawings
of
Balint Zsako
that are inspiring and exciting me.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A BILLION TASTES AND TUNES
subscribe
about me
my art blog
blog home
my website
my tumblr
my flickr
Labels
Hayao Miyazaki
(6)
My Neighbor Totoro
(3)
anatomy
(3)
animated gifs
(6)
art
(64)
book art
(7)
books
(16)
bread
(5)
breakfast
(6)
cardamom
(2)
cookies
(6)
cooking
(2)
deborah madison
(6)
design
(9)
dessert
(7)
dresses
(3)
fashion
(5)
food processor
(2)
herbs
(9)
illustration
(33)
images
(7)
inspiration
(72)
interior
(7)
links
(18)
meals
(12)
noodles
(5)
nuts
(4)
outings
(1)
pasta
(6)
peanut butter
(2)
photography
(9)
print and pattern
(5)
recipes
(36)
salad
(8)
self-contained book worlds
(6)
shopping
(5)
side dishes
(3)
snacks
(6)
sweets
(4)
they draw and cook
(3)
things on white backgrounds
(17)
vegan
(37)
web work
(6)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(62)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(11)
▼
2010
(91)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(13)
▼
July
(14)
Balint Zsako
Jenny Kendler
my neighbor totoro animated gifs, part two
Laura Battle
green rice! rice cooked with an abundance of green...
trip to museums in houston
gorgeous book of frida kahlo fakes (Finding Frida ...
vegan cardamom cashew shortbread cookies
simple & quick meal: rice noodles with tofu, scall...
thoughts on 500 Vegan Recipes
Rie Nakajima
Gocken Jobs design
Anthony Goicolea
book art by various artists
►
June
(39)
Popular Posts
Gnomes by Rien Poortvliet and Wil Huygen
Gnomes by Wil Huygen, illustrated by Rien Poortvliet, has been one of my favorite books for a long time. I love the style of watercolor, th...
the Codex Seraphinianus (post 1 of 2)
One day a few summers ago — when she and I were still spending summers at our parent's house — my sister called me into the dining ...
Marimekko
Who doesn't love the bold and beautiful prints of Marimekko Fabrics ? A wonderful way to start a Friday. Here's hoping it will be a...
vegan thin mints!
Finally, here are the vegan thin mints I've been promising! In this recipe, I only put glaze on one side of the cookie. It's a yumm...
John Pusateri
I can't believe I haven't posted the work of John Pusateri before! He makes beautiful images of dead birds (lithographs, drawing...
creamy vegan pesto, with white beans and braised garlic
Like I promised , here's my pesto recipe! It's almost the same pesto as in my post about white bean pesto and heirloom tomato salad...
A Bird Seller
Ah, took a bit of an inadvertent blogging break for a week or so there! I'll be back to posting at least weekly now. Though posts here ...
Ernst Haeckel, part 2 of 2
More of the wonderful work of Ernst Haeckel. Check out part 1 for more!
vegan cream of mushroom soup
My roommate and I keep getting entranced by the mushrooms at Berkeley Bowl. Seriously, every week, we go there to get our produce, checking...
San Francisco Center for the Book Blog
First of all, I'm sorry for those of you who subscribe to both this and my art blog , because you'll be getting almost perfectly ...
No comments:
Post a Comment